2.22.2012

Waiting On Wednesday: When Destiny Strikes

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


When Destiny Strikes
by Heather White
Release Date

Summary (goodreads)

Now that Karlie has received her full powers, things are going to be great... right? 

Karlie's number one priority is to kill Serenity - after all she deserves it for trying to kill Alex. Though it isn't as easy as it sounds. Serenity teams up with demons to create an army to destroy Karlie. On top of that, there are a ton of zombies, everywhere... And a new angel in town, who seems more like a demon... And of course, a shape shifter dragon! It's all weird, even for Karlie. With friends turning against friends, it seems as though her life got a whole lot more complicated.






This is the second in Heather White's Destiny Saga.
The first book is When Destiny Knocks which you can find HERE!

14 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I actually hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    My WoW/WWW Post

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page At a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another book to add to my list! - Which means I also had to go back & add the 1st one! :)

    See My WW - Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Come Check Out My 250 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to me! Thanks for sharing! They sound cute and exciting!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really exciting! Great pick:)

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-february-22-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good i'll add it to my ever growing list lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the series yet! But it sounds good! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this series before. Thank you for sharing!

    Erika @ One A Day Y.A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought when i saw the cover was, "That's a cool haircut!" LOL...but she sounds like a kick ass heroine!

    Thanks for stopping by Sweet Southern Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick Tess! I won the first book of this series, but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. I've heard that's it's super awesome!

    Check out my WOW on Lovey Dovey Books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting sounding series, I haven't read this but I'll add it to my list

    Thanks for visiting my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds interesting. That cover is awesome!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! I love the cover model's hair! The story sounds great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this one before. Sounds awesome! Thanks for stopping by my WOW post. New follower!

    ReplyDelete